During the 2015 PCIC Europe Conference held in London, attendees were asked to rate each paper presentation.
The papers below received the best rating. By clicking on the paper information below, you can view and download each of the papers.
- LO-74 – Lighting Practices and Applications, Use of Light Sources / Luminaires in hazardous areas
- Schwarz Gerhard, GSA Consulting
- Thurnherr Peter, thuba Ltd
- LO-90 – Industrie 4.0 - What can Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sector learn from this concept?
- Guilhem Jean-Charles, 2B1st Consulting
- LO-119 – Trace heated PIP, Islay feedback and path to future
- angays Philippe, Technip
- LEFORGEAIS Bruno, Total E&P
- LO-104 – Using a multi-physics to power cables are restrained safely
- Wright Chris, CMP Products
- Frizzell Lee, CMP Products
- Yeoman Mark, Continuum Blue
- LO-73 – Root cause analysis and remediation of an arc flash incident on-board a pipe-laying ship