2022 Annual Conference Calendar
18th PCIC Europe Conference – June 7th-9th, 2022 – London, United Kingdom
Abstract submission is open on www.pcic-library.com
Closing date: October 22nd, 2021
Please note, presenters shall attend physically the conference in London.
Welcome to PCIC Europe
PCIC Europe invites you to actively contribute to the exciting programme of our forthcoming Middle East and European knowledge sharing events in 2022.
So why submit an abstract?
PCIC Europe has an enviable reputation as the annual iDEAS event to exchange your experience with key global players in the electrical and automation technology. PCIC Europe iDEAS brings together a diverse and multinational audience of end-users, consultants, engineering companies and equipment suppliers. It’s a great opportunity to engage and network with your fellow professionals and raise both your personal and organisations profile. This makes PCIC Europe iDEAS the must-attend annual event for authors and delegates, so why not contribute?
Successful authors will:
- Present their paper or technical tutorial at their selected conference.
- Have their paper or tutorial promoted on our social media channels in run up to conference, gaining visibility for authors and supporting organisation.
- Have their paper or tutorial published with the official conference proceedings.
- Have their paper or tutorial published on our e-library and our website.
- PCIC Europe will film the presentation for streaming during the event and on for publication on our website.
Technical focus for potential authors of papers and tutorials
Our main themes for 2022:
The UN COP26 conference will set the forward agenda for decades to come, consequently the hottest topics for our next iDEAS 2022 events will be the energy transition and support to positioning our industry on climate risk, opportunity, and strategy specifically in relation to technology application and implementation. In respect of the conference themes for iDEAS this means:
- Electrification, energy storage and integration of renewables
- Life cycle management and integration of digitization
You are invited to submit an abstract embodying these conference themes and aligned to our strategic topics.
Topic 1: Equipment, Systems and Components
Topic 2: Asset Integrity and availability
Topic 3: Good Design Practice
Topic 4: Personal Safety
Please note that:
- If the subject of an abstract is expected to require more elaboration or is similar to other abstracts for the same conference, the authors might be asked to cooperate and submit a tutorial instead of a paper.
- Authors wishing to submit the same abstract for both conferences are required to submit the abstract twice, one time for each conference.
- Tutorials are not included in the Conference Record
- Our main themes should not prevent you from submitting abstracts relevant to our strategic topics
How to submit an abstract
- Go to http://www.pcic-library.com/
- Then use your login and password if you have already created your author account on this platform OR create your personal account by clicking on NEW USER? ASK FOR IDENTIFICATION CODES
- Then complete your abstract, after having chosen strategic topics, sub-strategic topics, etc.
- Follow the simple instructions to complete your submission
Instructions and deadlines
We invite you to read carefully all the instructions and tips you will find on Instructions and deadline to contribute