January 18th, 2019
The process to be followed is outlined below:
The conference registration can only be performed online through the connection of this website. If you meet any difficulty you can contact our Registration Centre.
Registration includes: access to the conferences, lunches on May 7th and 8th, coffee breaks, welcome reception with one partner.
- The following credit cards may be used for payment: MasterCard, Visa, or American Express. No payment possible by bank transfer.
- No check nor cash are accepted at desk registration,
- All registration fees for the conference are in Euros,
- Conference registrations received no later than March 1st, 2019 will be at the early bird rate conference rate. Conference registrations received after this date, but no later than April 30th, 2019 will be at the regular conference rates,
|Junior conference fees (Attendees born in 1989 or after 1989)||250€|
|Early-Bird Registration up to and including March 15th, 2019||650€|
|Regular Registration from March 16th up to and including April 15th, 2019||870€|
|Last minute fee (from April 16th till May 6th, 2019)||970€|
|Registration during conference||1 200€|
Changes and Cancellation:
- All requests for registration changes, additions, deletions, or cancellations must be made either by email from the on-line registration website or direct to our Registration Centre. Changes, additions, and deletions will be accommodated whenever possible. Cancellation received on or before January 31st, 2019 will receive a full refund less a €50 service fee. Cancellations received between February 1st, 2019 and March 31st, 2019 will receive a 50% refund less a €50 service fee. Cancellation received after March 31st, 201 will not receive a refund. Refunds will be applied to original method of payment.
- In the case of force majeure situation, such as riot, disease, weather, or any other reason that could prevent to run the conference in normal conditions, the PCIC Europe Committee may be exposed to the cancel the conference. In case of conference cancellation at the initiative of PCIC Europe due to force majeure event, the cancellation conditions shall apply in the same way as mentioned above.
- In the case you would need to book an hotel room, the booking is made SEPARATLY FROM registering for the conference.
- PCIC does not take any responsibility in the hotel rooms booking while pre-reservations have been made for Conference attendees.
- Alternately, the hotel will accept phone reservations be sure to quote the PCIC Conference to obtain the correct rate.
In no case PCIC is to be responsible of the hotel booking for room reservations and all charges and services provided by the hotel to the conference attendees.